What is Sports Massage?
Massage therapy is the manipulation of soft tissues of the body including, muscles, connective tissues, tendons, ligaments and joints. Massage Therapy is a clinically-oriented healthcare option that helps alleviate the discomfort associated with everyday and occupational stresses, muscular over-use and many chronic pain conditions.
Synergy offer multiple massage therapists with multiple disciplines to serve you best. Our goals are to assist you in achieving balance, recovery, pain management, and therapeutic relaxation.
– Sport Massage – Help improve athletic performance and prevent injury while training and is ideal coupled with other therapies.
– Therapeutic Massage / Deep Tissue Massage – Soft tissue manipulation to prevent and alleviate pain, discomfort, muscle spasms, stress, and to promote health and wellness. It is a large term that uses deep tissue massage, myofascial release and trigger point therapy to work on a specific injury or dysfunction. An example is frozen shoulder or a tear or a sprain strain.
– Pregnancy Massage – Therapeutic massage done with the use of special maternity pillows that cradle and support the belly. Healthy for baby and relaxing for mom.
– Relaxation Massage – The application of therapeutic techniques done at a slower pace, with slightly less depth to promote relaxation of the muscles and increase circulation, without focusing on muscle dysfunction or injury.
- Myofascial Release (MFR) - is a safe and very effective hands-on technique that involves applying gentle sustained pressure into the myofascial connective tissue restrictions to eliminate pain and restore motion.
- Myofascial Cupping - is a soft tissue therapy that encourages healing by creating a negative pressure or suction on the skin using plastic cups that pull up underlying tissues, blood, and other fluids close to the surface of the skin.
30 minutes = $58
45 minutes = $70
60 minutes = $80
75 minutes = $95
90 minutes = $120
120 minute = $160
**SGI coverage is offered
MASSAGE MONTHLY MEMBERSHIP
*This is a monthly membership rate, which includes one monthly 60min massage.
*This is a monthly membership rate, which includes one monthly 90min massage.
**4 month minimum commitment
**30 day cancellation policy
**All additional massages are at membership rate
**Immediate family may use membrship rate for additional massages